|Movie||Oka Manasu Movie Review||
|Cast:||Naga Shaurya, Niharika, Rao Ramesh,
Avasarala Srinivas And Others
|Directed by:||Rama Raju|
|Produced by:||Madhura Sridhar Reddy
|Music by:||Sunil Kashyap|
Oka Manasu – Story
Sandhya(Niharika Konidela) is a doctor in Vizag and Sandhya (Niharika) is a house surgeon that falls in love with Surya (Shaurya) an aspiring politician. The young couple hit it off instantly and fall neck deep in love. Sandhya does not like Surya’s interest in politics which keeps getting in between their love story. Twist in the tale arises when Surya gets involved in a scam and ends up in jail for the next three years. What happen to the love of Sandhya (Niharika). Did Surya (Shaurya) released from the jail or not?
Oka Manasu – Movie Plus Points
– Niharika Confident Acting.
– Lovely on screen is major highlight of the Film.
– Chemistry and performances Between Shourya and Niharika.
– Naga Shourya performance is highlight of the film.
– Emotions throughout the film is quite commendable.
– Rao Ramesh is decent in his character.
– Climax of the film is a bit hard hitting and carries good emotions.
Oka Manasu – Movie Minus Points
– Film is very slow.
– Common audience surely test their patience.
– Length of the film is too long.
– Stories boring and no drama.
– Oka Manasu also looks a bit outdated and old story.
Oka Manasu Movie Public Talk